Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: saturn's Patch Queries / Issues

vCash
    Thanks for the link, very interesting.

The loan thing is deliberate. Human managers would otherwise have first choice over players on-loan with expiring contracts, as the AI is set to ignore any on-loan players as potential transfer targets to prevent them from being signed in the middle of their loan spells.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Thanks for the link, very interesting.

The loan thing is deliberate. Human managers would otherwise have first choice over players on-loan with expiring contracts, as the AI is set to ignore any on-loan players as potential transfer targets to prevent them from being signed in the middle of their loan spells.
    I really don't know which preferences have the AI, but i have seen players on those circumstances signed by the AI, even if i didn't put offered a contract to them.

vCash
    Can you post a screenshot example of these AI signings, just to be sure we're talking about the same thing.

vCash
    Hi can anyone please share the city.dat file from the March 2019 data update as I cannot download this for some reason. I have followed all other steps for the v7 patch. Thanks.

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris1712 View Post
    Hi can anyone please share the city.dat file from the March 2019 data update as I cannot download this for some reason. I have followed all other steps for the v7 patch. Thanks.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/kwnmk5

vCash
    I'm new here (so apologies if this is in the wrong place); trying to do my first ever update on CM 01/02, but getting stuck getting the game to work.

I've downloaded a new version of the game, done the +7 data file, with the city file from the March update, but either get the game crashing on initialising stage or the pop up error with all coup countries. I've used an exe which was created for one of you lovely lot, but still it doesnt work.

What am I doing wrong? Or is it too far removed from an original version straight to this update?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieSV View Post
    I'm new here (so apologies if this is in the wrong place); trying to do my first ever update on CM 01/02, but getting stuck getting the game to work.

I've downloaded a new version of the game, done the +7 data file, with the city file from the March update, but either get the game crashing on initialising stage or the pop up error with all coup countries. I've used an exe which was created for one of you lovely lot, but still it doesnt work.

What am I doing wrong? Or is it too far removed from an original version straight to this update?
    You mention +7 so you are trying to use saturn patch. The correct instructions for saturn patch are:

Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    So, to summarise the instructions:
    1. Install the game and apply the official 3.9.68 patch.
    2. Download the new Data folder and extract it. Delete the Data folder currently in your Championship Manager folder and paste the new Data folder in there.
    3. Download the March 2019 update and extract the city.dat file only. Copy and paste it into your new Data folder.
    4. Select, or if necessary request, an exe in post #2. Download the exe, extract it and paste it into your Championship Manager folder, overwriting the file already there.
    5. Play.
    And make sure to run the game as admin with xp sp3 compatiblity mode.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011