Thread: 3-4-1-2_BBC: 3 like bbc in the back

vCash

3-4-1-2_BBC: 3 like bbc in the back

With this tactic, a 3-4-1-2 i won the Italian Serie A (3.9.68 ODB) managing Modena on the first year.
    I bought some particular player in the key position, especially on free transfer market.
    The team was:

GK: Sebastiano Rossi (bougth from Perugia) - '18' on handling
    DC (left): Espin (free transfer) - key player, a lot of tackle almost 5 per game
    DC (center): Pavan - '20' on passing with long pass, make some assist with long pass like BONUCCI LEONARDO
    DC (right): Belotti (free transfer) - earning a lot of tackle, a lot of tackle almost 5 per game
    CL: Sono Bamuza (free trasnfer) - '18' gol on first season
    CC (left): Scoponi - key player, on this first season the PC assigned him '18' on heading, so with this tactic he scored a lot of goal (the best midfielder on this position are Ballack, Vieira or Tim Cahill)
    CC (right): David Batty - bought at very cheap
    CD Carlos Alberto Vieira Dos Santos - key player: on start he is an Offensive Midfielder Central, so i have trained him to play on the right. He has '20' on finishing and with this tactic he scores a lot of gol.
    ACC: Rubens Pasino
    AC (left): Giacomo Ferrari '19' on heading and good attribute on 'without ball' and 'positioning'
    AC (right) : Joe Kamara - key player: not a lot of goal (7-8) but a lot of tackle in a key position (more than 2 per game). I think he goes to pressing the opposing defender and steal the ball possession.

If anyone wants to try my tactitc here is attached.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/n8awtk
    ...give me some feedback

vCash

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jd8j6l

PS: This tactic is non symmetric,very related to your squad characteristic, so who wants to manage a club for long years, not very suitable. Allegri probably will change again this formation after future departures, new signings.

vCash
    Pretty sure that isn't the same type of BBC Toppo can't get enough of

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post: