Thread: Newbie Nottingham Forest

vCash

Newbie Nottingham Forest

Hi guys

Finally received the disc in the post yesterday (tried to download but had issues with the Saturn patch), so finally loaded it up to play at around 8pm last night...

Was brilliant to relive the old game but with updated players, I noticed the only real difference was transfer fees and wages arent as ridiculous as in RL - but do you know what? I think that makes the game better!

Finished 3rd in the Championship with Forest (blew runners up on the final day with a loss away to Huddersfield) but won the play offs beating Wolves 3-1 on agg in the semi and then Reading 2-1 in the final

Bring on the Premier League

Star performers
    Zach Clough
    Britt Assombalonga
    Tom Huddlestone (2.1m)
    Nicky Ajose (2m)

Even experienced the old "just one more game..." feeling as i played until the early hours!

Magic!

vCash
    Welcome to the site

Sorry if you were waiting a while on the discs - I was away in Cornwall last week, managed to take a batch down with me on my travels and post them out whilst there!

Forgot Clough was at Nottm Forest now, bet he and Britt made a good partnership.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Great to hear and

If you choose x2 in currency givesmore modern day wages or Aussie dollar certainly feels like moden day finances these days!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Welcome fellow Forest fan