Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Editor Queries (cm0102ed.exe)

vCash

Why is the editor a pain in the a**?

I want to play around in the Editor, but its awfully difficult to work with.

1. When changing players name, if I type it in and not search through a massive list it resets to original name.

2. When changing the team a player/staff member is contracted to I have to scroll through a list?

3. How can I create a club/player?

Any help would be great. Happy new year!

vCash
    Also is there a way of adding in players to a club list without scrolling through a massive list to find him?

vCash
    1. Never happened to me.
    2. No select any club and when a blue field appears, typ the first letters of the teams name you are looking for and it will appear instead of scrolling
    3. Edit -> New item
    4. Same procedure as 2.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks!

vCash

DATA EDITOR ISSUES

Hi

After using the editor when I start a new game the stuff I have edited has not worked I was changing the position of a few players and it was still the same ??

I am playing the version 3.9.68T

Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neilfran View Post
    Hi

After using the editor when I start a new game the stuff I have edited has not worked I was changing the position of a few players and it was still the same ??

I am playing the version 3.9.68T

Thanks
    That must be because you have not changed the properties to use the program as administrator!

vCash
    Morning, Ive been playing for a while but only really recently started using data updates etc, and yesterday installed the newest Saturn for the first time. I went into editor and updated a few things but when ive loaded a new game its just the way it would be when starting a new game on the satrn patch, my changes haven't taken effect. But when I went back into editor..... theyre all still changed!!
    I downloaded Tri Wassano and loaded up the index.... and its showing the changes I made, but the game isn't picking these up.
    Help please!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ammoairdrie View Post
    Morning, Ive been playing for a while but only really recently started using data updates etc, and yesterday installed the newest Saturn for the first time. I went into editor and updated a few things but when ive loaded a new game its just the way it would be when starting a new game on the satrn patch, my changes haven't taken effect. But when I went back into editor..... theyre all still changed!!
    I downloaded Tri Wassano and loaded up the index.... and its showing the changes I made, but the game isn't picking these up.
    Help please!!
    AMC and trunky helped this guy out

vCash
    they did that, thank you!
    now having a different issue, everytime I restart my machine its asking me to insert the disc, and I believe I have to "remount"? how do I do this, ive got the program and stuff, just don't know how to.
    thanks.

vCash
    as ebfatz said in shoutbox - find cm0102.iso, right click, mount.

vCash
    Hi everyone.

Considering starting a story on here, but need to create a custom team and move 50 players over to that squad.

Whats the easiest and quickest way of doing this?

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132