Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Results 1,001 to 1,014 of 1014

Thread: Editor Queries (cm0102ed.exe)

Quote Originally Posted by TBarloww View Post
    Need some help please! when using the editor i load the games data (index.dat), i then do all my editing and then save. however when i run the game, nothing has changed. its as if ive saved it wrong or not loaded something properly. any help would be appreciated. cheers
    Make sure you are running the editor as administrator otherwise it won't save changes

hi, everyone. im Miguel, fro Portugal, im 46. today i tried to play cm 01-02 and everythig is alright, but the editor doesnt open, with the update 3.9.68. i wany to create some divisions in Portugal. can anyone help me, please? at this time, i have cm 03-04 too, and put my club, Desp. Beja in Portuguese llB south division. im a lover of these games. i hope you can help...thanks in advance

What do you mean it "doesn't open"

You need to run it as administrator otherwise changes won't save

Should be here

C/Program Files (x86)/Championship Manager 01/02/Editor/cm0102ed.exe

Hello
    I am a big lover of this game but an absolute zero/noob/beginner at using editors. Can someone explain to me how I can put 2 or 3 (don't remember) amateur teams from Russia in the 2nd tier from the start so i can use them and train with them ?
    I guess i simply have to pick the teams and change their division , and use 3 teams of 2nd tier and move them to amateur ?

If someone could explain to me what i should do in order to do this.
    Please explain as if i was a 4 years old .
    This is the only thing i want to change. And I guess those 2 -3 teams from a particular island i love will have super low reputation and it will be mega hard not to get relegated.

Regards
    Last edited by Simferopol; 15-10-20 at 04:46 PM.

I answer to myself.
    I have managed to "Swap" two amateur teams with two teams from the Russian First Division ( 2nd tier).
    I got a message saying " reputation is too low ,it will adjust" .

Then i saved.... and it didn't work

What am I missing here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Simferopol View Post
    I answer to myself.
    I have managed to "Swap" two amateur teams with two teams from the Russian First Division ( 2nd tier).
    I got a message saying " reputation is too low ,it will adjust" .

Then i saved.... and it didn't work

What am I missing here ?
    run editor as admin

Stupid question. Can you run the editor and apply changes to a game already in existence? Or only apply it to a new game.

I.e. a lot of the regen players on my existing long term game have some terrible individual attributes.

Loads of 20s but work rate 1 or determination 1. Kind of ruins the player card.

Think yoiu may need to use a save game editor for that like GK (Graeme Kelly) Editor - https://www.sendspace.com/file/p42bug

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    run editor as admin
    thank you i did this , but didnt work and my game has disappeared

I am editing my own database and I’m just curious about something in the editor,
    Will changing the “Region” and “Actual region” for nations in the Nations tab have any effect on the gameplay? Or is this only related to scouting regions? As an example, will changing Spain from Central Europe to Southern Europe have any effects on the Spanish leagues?

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    run editor as admin

finally made it work.
    now i have another problem.

How does the Save and Save As work ?
    i would like to have the possibility to "restore" the editor to normal as i want sometimes to play with the original database.
    And i also want to start a game with the "edited" stuff i ve done.

How do i save two different databases ?

Quote Originally Posted by Simferopol View Post
    finally made it work.
    now i have another problem.

How does the Save and Save As work ?
    i would like to have the possibility to "restore" the editor to normal as i want sometimes to play with the original database.
    And i also want to start a game with the "edited" stuff i ve done.

How do i save two different databases ?
    copy and paste the original game folder and put a different name in the folder. So, have 2 game folders, one for each database.

data editor

Hi. im running the tapani patch and the march data update. i have tried to move a few players around on the database editor. it shows the changes i have made on the editor but then when i start a new game the changes are not there?

Thanks

make sure you are running the editor and the game as administrator

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dwr1983 For This Useful Post:

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041