Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FFL DRAFT - Season 2 League Table

vCash
    Yeah think Dier, Fuchs and Francis are my three to try and definitely improve on. Welbeck/Tadic outsiders if I get the chance but will prioritise!

vCash
    Do I get a refund on Coutinho?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    As long as Kane doesn't die, I'll be all good.

McClean and one or both the other strikers could do more mind you.
    Last edited by Redknapp69; 14-01-18 at 01:38 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ward Prowse might help lift my ass off the bottom...just need a Rondon and Gray hat trick each now!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

AJ is online now Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Hereís to hoping Jesus stays in one piece!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Do I get a refund on Coutinho?
    Wahahaha - nope - you can transfer him out in a few weeks tho!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    As long as Kane doesn't die, I'll be all good.

McClean and one or both the other strikers could do more mind you.

Kane

McClean just doesn't get enough numbers so yeah - I'd get rid!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by London35 View Post
    Ward Prowse might help lift my ass off the bottom...just need a Rondon and Gray hat trick each now!

Another 2 goals from Ward Prowse today!

Gray also scored today!

And Rondon won't be long on the goals

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Here’s to hoping Jesus stays in one piece!
    Injured until Feb isn't he?

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Latest table update below - this will be used for January Transfer Window Budget - most for lowest placed manager (£150m) and least for highest place. (£75m). Increments of £5m per position

See below your budget - I've also added to the Op of the "Finances" thread as well and will keep track

AJ - £110m
    Colml - £105m
    Dermotron - £135m
    Ebfatz - £85m
    Erkifino - £80m
    Felix - £115m
    Generalsmuts - £140m
    Janis89 - £100m
    Jonnyforber - £145m
    London35 - £150m
    Mark - £90m
    Mr_Punk - £125m
    Offside Trap - £130m
    PilgrimPete - £95m
    Rdeknapp69 - £75m
    Trunky - £120m

Last edited by Redknapp69; 25-01-18 at 10:49 PM.

vCash
    any chance of a total score as opposed to game week? I've an idea baines and darlow are underperforming but would like to see who else ain't winning material.

vCash
    Nevermind, there's a previous post.

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    OK - Auctions are over

Here is the latest league table and how all your NEW teams shape up after transfers

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Pretty sure I bought Dembele and replaced Morrison.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nice work boss!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Pretty sure I bought Dembele and replaced Morrison.
    Correct - apologies - transfer made!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

AJ

VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    I read correctly for a change!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Update since we made changes from the January Transfer Window

Who’s transfers have paid off then?

Highlights of the update!

AJ – Biggest faller – down 4 places to 11th! Monreal and Dembale are 2 big singings who have done OK – a shame about Monreal’s injury though. Sturridge is his other injured player. Jesus back playing and scoring whilst Shaquiri been on a fine run of form as has Lingard and Drinkwater chipping in. Lascells and Janmaat had a few clean sheets between them

Colml – Drops 2 places  He would have hoped for more from Ben Mee but Emre Can has been a superb signing with 20 points!. He has a mis-firing forward line and defence are not always playing. KDB is still his main man and keeping things together!

Dermo – Stays put in 13th! His transfers have done “OK” to be fair in Walcott, Maguire and Gross. Think he would be wanting more from Walcott though. The only other player wo has stepped up is Jack Butland – the rest of his team have had a very poor update. Not looking great for Dermo 

Ebfatz – Down 1 place to 5th for everyone’s favourite Geordie supporter. His transfers have had a “slow” start so far but all should pick up points as the season goes on. His defence had a shocker recently with 4 out 5 having MINUS points but Matic chipped in with a winning goal and as ever Harry Kane is his saviour! Strikers Slimani and Austin getting bugger all game time though largely due to injuries.

Erkifino - ENORMOUS update from Erk. He was 20 points behind me before the Transfer window and now is 100 points ahead He was my pick for the title from the start and it’s looking good. 2 of his transfers have been awful but this has been more than offset (surprisingly) by Holebas who has a fine haul so far. Sadio Mane back on form (hat trick in CL) and Willian had 1 crazy gameweek of 31 points! Kyle Walker always brings home the bacon and Ozil chipping in well

Felix – Drops a place to 10th. Another who didn’t make any transfers and feeling the consequences? Son has been a man possessed recently and getting loads of points. Joel Matip picked up 13 beauties for clean sheets of late. Worryingly he has 3 injuries in Cabaye/Luiz and Fernandinho. And WHERE HAS MARTIAL GONE?! 

Generalsmuts – Stays in 15th even though he brought in Stones, Aubameyang and Wijnaldum in the window. None scored heavily yet but surely a matter of time for Batman but Stones seems to have lost his place. Deeny back in Watford team and leading by example doing very well. Knockeart has done well recently as has Alli but so much more expected from Dele. No injuries in his team which is a positive!

Janis89 – Given that he made ZERO transfers, he’s doing well to stay in the hunt in 6th! Especially since he still has 10 men with Snodgrass out of the league! Injury worries in Sterling and Lacazette but his defence has been very good – all picking up points! Lloris always does his share and Janis will be busting to get Raheem Sterling back who has been very good this season!

Jonnyforber – Sticks in 14th. Probably due to ZERO January transfers made. His frontiline have kept things ticking along – especially Firmino although Gayle did have a fine gameweek. Cech has been poor of late and may not keep his place now. Good to see Will Hiughes back from injury. Martin Kelly remains out

London35 – Remains bottom of the table but still on coattails of 15th. Fair play though, Dunk and Moura have been excellent Transfer deals but Wilson not scored a bean yet for him! Gundogan had quite a lot of gametime of late whilst Pogba continues to struggle. His defence is largely leaking goals though. Clyne now back from injury and Shelvey with a niggle.

Mark – The big mover up two places to 1 of his transfers has so far been a superb trade in Karius who has stolen the No.1 spot for what seems like the rest of the season! Hegazi and Allen need to improve maybe if Mark is to challenge for top spot. No injury worries which is great! Aguero on Hazard is a regular scorer but in the doldrums at Chelsea – won’t be long until he’s back to top form surely.

Mr_Punk – Helluva update mate – up 3 places Although new signings Tosun and Barkley not really hit the ground and Barkley injured (as is Schlupp). Antonio has found some form again scoring in his last 2. Ramsey with a beauty of a goal v Milan in Europa League whilst David Silva has also been hitting the back of the net with 2 in 2 games. All of his defence has been picking up regular points which helps the cause.

Offside Trap is a non mover in 12th. Sadly, his transfers have been nothing short of a DISASTER so far! Mangala is out for the season, Joao Mario has done feck all for West Ham and after a bright start Deulofeu has had an ongoing injury and not hit top form since. A 3rd player in Loftus Cheek still injured as well! On the flip side, Jack Wilshere is playing some nice stuff, whilst James Milner and Edersson are pulling in the points. Dummet and Vertonghen also had fir share of clean sheets since last update

PilgramPete – Down 1 for Pete. Was happy enough with team and made no transfers. And why not with the immense Salah and Sane in his midfield Zaha has been a big blow out for so long. Pete’s problem is his awful strikeforce and defence who are not really first team. Ben Foster in goal literally has his hands full as they fight relegation!

Redknapp69 – Dropped to 2nd. Transfer window has been disastrous so far for me. Richarlison hasn’t scored for something like 18 games and Lallana can’t break back into first team. Fernandez done well though for an improved Swans. Sanchez done feck all really since going to Man Utd. Mahrez been in a strop and on strike! Alderweireld injured and now out of favour. I may be dropping down the table further before I can climb again…..

Trunky – One of the biggest climbers up THREE places His transfers of Pope/Oxlade Chambo and Giroud have started off well (will Pope keep his place for rest of season?). Just the 1 injury to Mooy. The question is will Benteke EVER come to the party this season?! But he’s had some fantastic defensive points from Smalling/Davies and Kompany who had a brilliant EFL Cup Final! Arnautovic also was on a hot streak but gone cold since his injury. Certainly the basis of a team that can keep climbing though!

Last edited by Redknapp69; 13-04-18 at 08:55 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great read, Redders

Amazed to be 3rd and only 3 points behind yourself! In hindsight, Hegazi not the best choice after Pardew was hired at West Brom and rock bottom of the league. Think I made a mistake there for sure. Need Jagielka to get game time, maybe he will now calamity Williams is banned.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Great read, Redders

Amazed to be 3rd and only 3 points behind yourself! In hindsight, Hegazi not the best choice after Pardew was hired at West Brom and rock bottom of the league. Think I made a mistake there for sure. Need Jagielka to get game time, maybe he will now calamity Williams is banned.
    I've had a shocking update for various reasons.....................but let's not forget I chose my intial team after all you guys did and I did my subs at the end as well I'll be delighted if I come 15th!

Not sure most thought WBA would be as bad as they are. I thought they were playing OK and just not getting rub of green but last few results have been poor

Jags may well come back in - Williams been AWFUL since he left Swans (you can say that about nearly every player that does leave Swans) and Michael Keane has been average at best as well - dunno why they don't play Jags more TBH!

vCash
    The Alexis deal was probably not the best thing that could happen to Martial alright.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great work my man. Thanks for taking the time to run this.

Happy to put a bit of daylight between the chasing pack. European comps aiding the squad big time. I must say I prefer how relaxed this is versus the time consuming official fantasy football.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    The Alexis deal was probably not the best thing that could happen to Martial alright.
    True - it's gone pretty badly for me as well having Alexis!

Watch him bang in a hat trick against us tomorrow now

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    Great work my man. Thanks for taking the time to run this.

Happy to put a bit of daylight between the chasing pack. European comps aiding the squad big time. I must say I prefer how relaxed this is versus the time consuming official fantasy football.

Thanks!

Yeah - I had a gash update and you stormed forward - can't see you losing it now TBH

With this - easy enough for you guys - pick your initial team then a transfer window - JOB DONE!

vCash
    Gutted I missed out on this draft will be sure to jump in on the world cup draft that Redders has planned.

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drkshadow1 View Post
    Gutted I missed out on this draft will be sure to jump in on the world cup draft that Redders has planned.
    Have a I planned one for the World Cup?!

News to me!

You can join this next season though if we carry on with it

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    No Kane for the foreseeable means my faint hopes of progression have disappeared!

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast